- Woodburning insert-heats approximately 600-1,500 sq. ft.
- Room air is circulated around the firebox, heated, and returned to the room
- Large viewing area through arched cast-iron door
- Adjustable depth allows for shallow fireplaces
- Choice of black flashing, or cast-iron surround sold seperately
This insert meets EPA requirements and is approved for both masonry and manufactured fireplaces.
It includes a thermostatic, variable-speed blower system to heat between 600-1500 sq. ft. The EPI-1101P features a single lever burn control to regulate primary and secondary air to create a clean burn. A 6" flue in required. Minimum fireplace opening is 28 1/2" w X 21 1/2" h X 16 1/2"-to-21" d.
Both black and gold doors are available. An effective air wash system in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean. High temperature, ceramic glass is used for safety.
Additional options are available special order.